Does Keto OS NAT actually work, or is the brand selling you a pipe dream? Ketogenic diets and supplements are all the rage in contemporary fitness programs. Companies often advertise ketogenic products as “breakthroughs” or missing links to ultimate weight loss. The point of using any such product is to help the body reach ketosis, a metabolic state in which the body burns off stored fat for energy.
Keto OS NAT is the latest product to promise to help you reach ketosis quickly, but what did our research team uncover?
Keto OS NAT can be purchased through their Official Site.
What is Keto OS NAT?
Keto OS NAT is a new product line of fermented ketone supplements. As the acronym NAT means “Nutritionally Advanced Technology,” this brand supposedly uses the latest technology to deliver ketones to your body safely.
According to the company, the heightened number of ketones from Keto OS NAT also suppresses the appetite, allowing your body to burn off existing fat reserves, but what does science say about the ingredients?
- Frontiers in Physiology – Increased blood ketones can help the user reach ketosis.
- Journal of Physiology – Leucine supplements helped support muscle maintenance in small mammals. Scientists caution that more studies need to be conducted on humans before confirming similar benefits.
- Current Neuropharmacology – Caffeine is a psychoactive drug that alters the response of the central nervous system.
The parent company of Keto OS NAT claims that this product provides all-natural exogenous ketones that are bio-identical to the endogenous ketones that your body produces on its own. According to the company, the combination results in a superior number of ketone bodies for optimal health.
The product is available in caffeine-free and caffeine-charged. The flavors include:
- Maui Punch
- Heart Tart
- Lime Time
- Berry Blue
- Blueberry Acai
- Trü Passion
- Nat Lite
- Strawberry Peach
- Swiss Cacao
- Raspberry Lemonade
Keto OS NAT Competitors
How Did Keto OS NAT Start?
Keto OS NAT started in September 2018 as a new division of Pruvit Ventures, Inc. This division advertises dietary and nutritional supplements that feature ketones as the active ingredients. Based in North Texas, the Pruvit Ventures corporation is the brainchild of serial entrepreneur Brian Underwood. Their address is 901 Sam Rayburn Hwy Melissa, TX 75454-2218 and their phone number is (972) 369-2886. Pruvit officially introduced its Keto OS NAT at the corporation’s Keto Kademy conference held in Dallas, Texas.
New for 2021: Pruvit is an MLM company even though they sell products on the website. They consider all consultants to be “promoters”. There are two levels to join with promoter packs. The mini-pack offers 5 flavors at 20 servings each for $497. The max pack offers 10 flavors at 20 servings each for $910. The max pack also comes with rewards that we think apply to your business status with the company.
Pruvit has a BBB Rating B and is not BBB accredited. They earned 4.64 out of 5 stars with an average of 235 customer reviews. In the last three years, Pruvit has closed 99 complaints. Of those, 17 are within the past year.
Keto OS NAT Claims
The Keto OS NAT brand claims that this line provides natural, exogenous ketones that absorb quickly and help your body reach ketosis faster. According to the company, this brand supports cell enzyme function, activates cellular DNA repair, boosts the immune system, and helps balance amino acids so that the body performs at its optimal level.
Keto OS NAT Ingredients
Because the Keto OS NAT brand prides itself on “technologically advanced” ingredients, items listed on the label may be unrecognizable to the average consumer. The following overview provides a breakdown of Keto OS NAT ingredients to determine if these components are right for you.
- R-Beta Hydroxybutyrate – This organic compound is a beta hydroxy acid essential to the metabolism of fat. In humans, the liver’s synthesis of this compound produces ketone bodies made whenever the digestive system goes into fasting mode. When produced naturally, the compound helps convert fat reserves into energy and reduces inflammation. According to the journal Annual Review of Nutrition, the “ketone body BHB, a fasting fuel and fasting signal…offers promise for the improvement of human health span and longevity.”
- L-Taurine – This compound is an amino sulfonic acid and a necessary building block of protein for all animal tissue. L-taurine constitutes a significant portion of the large intestine bile used for digestion, and it also helps builds proteins in the brain, eyes, and heart. L-taurine is a conditional amino acid that the body can manufacture on its own in a healthy individual. People whose bodies do not produce enough l-taurine can benefit from the supplement ingredient, but the kidneys automatically excrete excess l-taurine in otherwise healthy persons. According to the journal Biomolecules & Therapeutics, “because taurine is a naturally occurring substance that exhibits few adverse side effects and plays a fundamental role in the function of most mammalian cells, the future of taurine as an effective therapeutic agent and a nutritional supplement is seemingly bright.”
- Fermented L-Leucine – In contrast to l-taurine, l-leucine is an essential amino acid that the body cannot manufacture on its own. Instead, most people obtain l-taurine from food or supplementation. According to the available research in the journal Nutrients, “potential beneficial effects [are] dependent on weight loss.”
- C-Med 100 – C-Med 100 is a commercial extract of the cat’s claw vine (Uncaria tomentosa). Based on research presented from the National Center for Integrative and Complementary Medicine, “cat’s claw appears to be safe when used orally for short periods of time.”
- Erythritol – Erythritol is a sugar alcohol made of glucose fermented with yeast. Erythritol has a zero glycemic index. Therefore, it does not cause spikes in blood sugar. Because mouth bacteria cannot metabolize erythritol for fuel, the ingredient does not cause cavities or tooth decay. However, because erythritol excretes from the body undigested, it does not send satiety signals to the brain to indicate fullness. As a result, erythritol may be an unsuccessful sugar substitute for appetite suppression.
- Rebaudioside A – Rebaudioside A is a chemical compound that is 200 times sweeter than conventional sugar. Derived from a plant native to South America, rebaudioside A is one of the most popular sugar alternatives added to beverages and candy. Although the FDA has approved rebaudioside A for human consumption for over a decade, research published in Physiology & Behavior found that large concentrations may trigger cravings for more calories.
- Caffeine – Caffeine is the stimulant used as an energy booster in the “charged” version of Keto OS NAT. Because caffeine can cause jitters in some individuals (or when consumed on an empty stomach), Keto OS NAT also offers a decaffeinated version.
This supplement also contains a proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals such as B6, B12, and calcium. The company advises that users should not underestimate the concentration of vitamins in the product. For example, each serving reportedly contains 4,167-percent daily value of vitamin B12.
Other Products by Pruvit
- Keto//OS Nat Lite
- Keto//OS Nat
- Pruvit Pulse App
- Keto//OS Prø
- Signal//OS AM/PM
- Keto Reboot System
Does Keto OS NAT Work?
Foremost, Keto OS NAT claims that its fermented formula can absorb quickly to send the body into a ketosis state faster (i.e., in “less than an hour”). Since this is a brand-new product, there have been no independent studies to confirm these claims. Accurate testing for ketosis typically requires a blood test (since this is more reliable than a urine test or breath test). To verify that Keto OS NAT can work, users would need to undergo a (usually expensive) blood test within the hour to confirm whether the body has achieved ketosis.
Keto OS NAT also claims that its product line’s molecular structure works to repair cells, balance amino acids, and improve the immune system. While several of the ingredients have been shown to restore cell DNA and stimulate amino acids in laboratory animals, these methods require testing on human subjects to verify that they work on people. Finally, there is currently no evidence that the product can alter the immune system.
Keto OS NAT Benefits and Results
Most reports on Keto OS NAT benefits come from influencers who opted to test a beta version. The primary reported benefits are the vitamin content and the energy boost while taking the “charged” version. However, users also remarked that they could get the same results from a multivitamin and other caffeinated beverage (such as tea) – without the 120.00 USD price tag. Because Keto OS NAT is a brand-new product, there have not been enough users to verify before and after photos or support the company’s purported results.
Details on Keto OS NAT and Weight Loss
The new Keto OS NAT formula claims to help individuals achieve weight loss by causing the body to reach ketosis more quickly and weight-loss ingredients. According to The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, a proper ketogenic diet can help obese patients achieve weight loss (usually under a physician). Medical professionals may also administer exogenous ketones at the prescription level. However, it is unlikely that a ketone supplement can cause significant weight loss without lifestyle changes like diet and exercise.
The makers of Keto OS NAT also claim that its high-profile ingredients (such as l-leucine and erythritol) assist with weight loss. For example, the brand cites a 2009 study that l-leucine supplements encouraged weight loss and an early 1990s study that erythritol may benefit low-carb diets. Most of these positive reports have been based on animal studies (e.g., rats and mice). Researchers would need to replicate the results on humans to support the belief that Keto OS NAT helps with weight loss. As it relates to artificial sweeteners, the Yale Journal of Biology and Medicine, “artificial sweeteners, precisely because they are sweet, encourage sugar craving and sugar dependence. A similar approach might be used to reduce sugar intake. Unsweetening the world’s diet may be the key to reversing the obesity epidemic.”
How to Take Keto OS NAT
To take Keto OS NAT, dissolve one packet into 16 ounces (or around 500 milliliters) of cold water. Mix thoroughly and serve. The company advises that you can take Keto OS NAT with a meal, before a workout, or as a stand-alone energy booster.
How Much Does Keto OS NAT Cost?
Since Keto OS NAT is a brand-new product, you can currently purchase it during official website flash sales for $87.10 USD. Occasionally, the company offers samples ranging from 25.00 to 60.00 USD.
Potential Keto OS NAT Side Effects
Because the new Keto OS NAT has ingredients unfamiliar to the average consumer, it is vital to consider any potential side effects before trying the products. Users who tried the beta version of Keto OS NAT reported side effects similar to standard diet supplements or energy drinks.
Possible side effects include the following:
- Stomach Rumbling
- Fatigue (initial tiredness due to reduced simple sugar intake)
- Jitters while using the “charged” or caffeinated versions
Keto OS NAT Pros and Cons
Handing over your credit card for a brand-new product warrants a review of the pros and cons before taking the plunge. While the product has some positive aspects for people curious about ketosis, there are some definite negatives that you should keep in mind.
Notable Keto OS NAT Pros:
- Dairy-free and gluten-free product
- Available in eleven flavor options
- The fermented state may aid in absorption
Notable Keto OS NAT Cons:
- Very expensive compared to similar alternatives
- High in various sugar alcohols and substitutes
- Not suitable for pregnant or nursing women
Keto OS Nat Return Policy
If you are not satisfied within the first 30 days with the product you may contact [email protected] to return the unused portion of the product for a full refund of the product purchase amount, minus shipping and handling charges incurred. After 30 days and up to 90 days post-purchase, you may contact [email protected] to return the remaining sellable portion of the product for a full refund, minus shipping and handling charges incurred.
What Users Are Saying
“It wakes you up in the morning. I no longer drink coffee when I take it. Has helped me lose a few pounds since I started.”
“I’ve done keto for years. Quit watching what I eat for the last 6 months and I don’t really eat bad cause I’m gluten free. I tried these cause of all the hype to try to lose 10 pounds. I followed the directions and gained 6 pounds.”
“Tried it for several days and got none of the promised benefits.”
Bottom Line on Keto OS NAT
Any brand that promises fast results appeals to our desire to look our best quickly. However, an expensive product with little “tried and true” evidence for results may not be worth the investment. Interested users should compare other ketogenic products before deciding if the new Keto OS NAT is worth the cost.
Among the best weight-loss apps we’ve seen is Noom. Their system offers users personalized meal plans, human coaching, active support groups, and so much more. Plus, Noom‘s amazing easy-to-use app makes it easier to access your goals and stay on track from anywhere.
Right now, Dietsupplement readers can get a free trial offer of Noom. This is a limited time offer, so check it out before time runs out!
|Keto OS NAT Customers Also Bought:
Free Trial Offer
|Explanation of Chart
Keto OS NAT Questions & Answers
Keto OS NAT is a new product line of fermented ketone supplements designed to help the body reach ketosis quickly. It provides all-natural exogenous ketones that are bio-identical to the endogenous ketones that your body produces on its own.
Yes, Keto OS Nat is designed to be used for weight loss via ketosis.
The new Keto OS NAT formula claims to help individuals achieve weight loss by causing the body to reach ketosis more quickly and weight-loss ingredients. However, it is unlikely that a ketone supplement can cause significant weight loss without lifestyle changes like diet and exercise.
The ingredients for one keto packet in Keto OS NAT are the following,
Amount Per Serving Per 100mg % Daily Value Calories 50 Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%* Sugar Alcohol 4 g † Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine) 5 mg 294% Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg 4167% Calcium 230 mg 18% Magnesium 235 mg 56% Sodium 910 mg 39% N8 Max NAT™ Blend 12.6 g KetoNAT™ (R-Beta Hydroxybutyrate) † L-Taurine † Fermented L-Leucine † C-Med 100® (Inner Bark of Uncaria Tomentosa)
Other ingredients: erythritol, citric acid, natural flavor, rebaudioside a (stevia extract), caffeine‡, xanthan gum
The high-profile ingredients in Keto OS NAT include l-leucine and erythritol. Most of these positive reports have been based on animal studies. Researchers would need to replicate the results on humans to support the belief that Keto OS NAT helps with weight loss.
Keto OS NAT can be purchased using their Official Site.
Side effects of Keto OS NAT include nausea, upset stomach, fatigue, headache, excess energy, and trouble sleeping. These side effects could also be attributed to ketosis.
There are no product warnings on the Keto OS NAT label. They do state the FDA has not reviewed the claims or statements made by the company. This claim is present on all supplement labels.
Keto OS NAT is available from Pruvit, the parent company. You can also purchase the supplement on Amazon, but we’re not sure if these products are sold by Pruvit, or independent resellers.
Keto OS NAT is available in caffeine-free and caffeine-charged with the following flavors: Maui Punch, Heart Tart, Lime Time, Berry Blue, Splash, Blueberry Acai, Trü Passion, Nat Lite, Strawberry Peach, Swiss Cacao, Raspberry Lemonade.
The official website doesn’t mention free trials or free samples of Keto OS NAT.
Other products that are similar include:
- Keto OS
- Vexgen Keto
- It Works! Keto Energy
Keto OS NAT (also known as Ketone Operating System, Natural) is an exogenous ketone supplement used for weight loss and overall health benefits. Its primary ingredient is beta- hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a naturally occurring ketone body found in the body that produces energy. Keto OS NAT helps to induce ketosis and encourages fat burning while providing sustained energy throughout the day. It may also help reduce hunger cravings, improve mental clarity, promote healthy digestion and support endurance performance.
Keto OS NAT started in September 2018 as a new division of Pruvit Ventures, Inc. This division advertises dietary and nutritional supplements that feature ketones as the active ingredients.
The ingredients of Keto OS NAT include beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), l-leucine, erythritol, stevia, natural flavors, malic acid, citric acid, and caffeine.
Since this is a brand-new product, there have been no independent studies to confirm the claims. Accurate testing for ketosis typically requires a blood test to verify that Keto OS NAT can work. There is also no evidence that the product can alter the immune system.
Yes, Keto OS NAT has erythritol and stevia, which are considered artificial sweeteners.
To take Keto OS NAT, mix one serving with 12 to 16 ounces of cold water and consume once per day. For best results, use with a low-carbohydrate diet and exercise regularly.
There is currently no scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of Keto OS NAT.
Yes, Pruvit Ventures is an MLM company even though they sell products on the website. They consider all consultants to be “promoters”.
Keto OS NAT is available in mini-packs (5 flavors at 20 servings each for $497) and max-packs (10 flavors at 20 servings each for $910).